If you have received an Access Code from your practitioner via e-mail, text message, or on a printed page, you can redeem this access code on the patient portal to gain access to the information associated with that code. Here is how you can do that.
- Laptop or Desktop computer, or large tablet. (Mobile phones will have limited capabilities in the portal at this time.)
- Reliable internet access.
- Up-to-date web browser. (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Your Access Code.
Go to www.smartnd.ca/login, and Create a Patient Portal Account & Log in:
1. You must have a patient portal account in order to access your forms. go to www.smartnd.ca/login to create an account, or log into an existing account.
2. If you need to create an account, click on “Create a free account now” and create your patient portal account. Make sure to create a Patient account, not a Practitioner account.
3. After creating your account, log into your patient portal account using the e-mail address and password selected during account creation.
Enter the provided Access Code after logging in to see your forms.
1. Once you are logged into your Patient Portal account, enter the access code into the provided Access Code area, and then click on “Submit”:
2. Once you submit your Access Code, ensure that the proper person is selected at the top left of the screen, and then click on the SmartForm Intake Form you want to fill out.